At EverLogic we have several hundred dealership staff using our software to manage their workflows on an hourly and daily basis from sunup to sundown seven days a week. We often hear, “I wish we would have found you guys, sooner!” We also hear from some of our prospects that they are interested in using our software, but now isn’t the right time. This article will help you decide: When is the right time for your dealership to consider a DMS?
Here are some of the other responses we often get from our prospects.
- “I am just too busy right now.”
- “We have staff who don’t like using computers.”
- “We don’t have inventory to sell anything right now.”
These are all valid concerns, but what they are actually saying is:
- There are processes at my dealership that are broken.
- I would need to have uncomfortable conversations with my staff.
- New software for our dealership means – Change.
- Overall fear of making this BIG decision and investment now.
You may be asking yourself, why even go through this hassle of investing with a dealership management software company ? The answer is simple. When your business succeeds, we succeed too. At EverLogic one of our core values is putting the customer first and we try to be your number one support system for dealership software. Is your RV dealership in need of software that helps manage inventory, equipment, and taxes, etc.? Then EverLogic could be the solution for that problem. Here at EverLogic we offer support to every part of your dealership from sales and accounting to inventory management.
- Customer Management- Full Customer Relationship Management Module.
- Parts Inventory- Get complete control of your parts department.
- Point of Sale- The only QuickBooks Gold Certified DMS Module.
- Sales and Finance- Sell more and produce the required paperwork.
- Back Office- Ensure that administrative tasks are completed.
- Document Management- The ability to archive and recall any document.
- Unit Inventory- Anything that has a serial number is tracked.
- Quickbooks Accounting- Get control over your business. Manage you.
- Service- All of the necessary tools to manage your technicians.
If your team participates by meeting scheduled appointments, getting the required information back to us in a timely manner, attending and participating in all training classes; EverLogic’s onboarding process takes 30 days. You will also choose a “go live” date, meaning the actual date you decide to start using the software with your customers. This date is typically 30 days following your finalizing payment and documents with your expert sales consultant. EverLogic’s software has multiple ways to help elevate your dealership, like our integration with QuickBooks and our top-of-the-line customer support staff.
We want you to make the right choice for your dealership. Not only at the right time, but also if it’s a good fit for your company and EverLogic as well. We understand that there are many variables to consider before bringing on a dealership management system. With EverLogic, our software will help manage your business better and ultimately make each of your employees roles easier.